TAIPEI, Taiwan, May 31st, 2018: ASRock which is one of the leading manufacturers of motherboards and small form factor PCs is going to demonstrate its new motherboards, graphics cards and blockchain solution at the Computex 2018.
As ASRock recently launched its Phantom graphics cards, they will be going to show off them soon so that we might know what features they are bringing in with the new cards. ASRock is bringing 5 things to the Computex 2018 which are as follows:-
- Intel 300 series motherboard
- AMD B450 series motherboard
- Latest Phantom Gaming series graphics card
- The world’s leading solution for blockchain and high-performance computing
- Small Form Factor Solution equipped with Intel 300 series chipset and Mini-STX motherboard
As Intel has launched new 300 chipset series motherboards for its locked Intel Coffee Lake processors, it’s obvious that ASRock will bring the new motherboards for the Intel processors. Similarly, with the release of the latest AMD Ryzen 2000 series processors, ASRock is going to bring its B450 chipset motherboards.
We have seen very good motherboards from ASRock when it comes to the B350 chipset motherboards and we expect same or better with the new B450 motherboards.