Xtremegaminerd.com is a participant in Amazon Associate Program and is supported by the readers. The qualifying purchase you make through our links may get us some commission and doesn't cost you an extra penny.
BUY FROM AMAZON
Corsair Obsidian 500D RGB SE is the modified version of the Corsair Crystal 570X and brings some new improvements in many areas. The case has tinted glass panels and provides more clearance at the front from the sides for better intake. The case has a half-length PSU shroud that has a cover to hide all the cables and uses a hinged side panel mechanism that makes it easy to get access to the interior.
It has dust filters on all sides to prevent the dust from entering into the case and the case looks brilliant with the Corsair LL series RGB fans which provide the best RGB lighting at the front. You can control these fans through the Corsair iCUE software from where you can change the colours, lighting effects and speed of the LED lighting.
- Beautiful aesthetics with Corsair LL RGB fans at the front
- 3 sides tinted tempered glass panels with hinged mechanism
- Dust filters all sides for preventing dust entrance
- Good improvement overall over the 570X
- Not enough airflow from the front
- No buttons on the case for controlling the fans