Xtremegaminerd.com is supported by the readers. The purchase you make through our links may get us some commission and doesn't cost you an extra penny.
Despite being an old chassis, the 750D airflow edition still follows the latest trend by providing awesome compatibility to the components and good airflow. This case is also available as a non-airflow edition but it’s better to go with the airflow edition. It’s huge and has a vast amount of space inside to work with. It’s highly modular and can support a lot of storage drives. If you want to install a custom water loop with a big reservoir or if you want to install more fans, you can adjust the hard drive cages accordingly.
Long graphics cards, Multiple GPU configuration, Tall CPU coolers and AIO coolers are no problem for it. As for cooling, there is a balanced airflow system in it where you can exhaust the hot air equally just as you would let the case intake the cool air from the front and bottom.
- Balanced airflow makes your system run cooler
- Good support for very long graphics cards and tall cpu coolers
- Modular design that lets you adjsut the components according to your needs
- Great support for storage drives both at the front and back
- No tempered glass edition
- Not a unique design as it is old