Rainbow Six Siege- an all-new operation coming from Ubisoft for its one of the most popular game which is named as Outbreak, which will feature a limited time co-op event and it will be free to all who are currently having the game.
The Operation Outbreak will be coming along with Operation Chimera, which is also a limited time event which according to Ubisoft marks the 3years completion and they are welcoming the gamers for their dedication to the game. They have released a new video last week where Demolition Specialist Eliza “Ash” is providing a briefing about the creature and also informs that there are total 5 of this creature altogather.
Further, she adds that each of the five creatures has unique characteristics and abilities. These creatures were created by themselves and now it’s up to you to stop them. The zombies are actually people who are transformed by alien parasites into deadly creatures who intend to kill or transform every non-alien-parasite thing they see.
The details of five creatures are:
1. Grunts, who are common hostiles becoming highly resistant after detecting a presence of enemies. The parasite armours the body of the host making it more resistant to bullet wounds.
2. Breachers, they are proximity bombs which destroy anything in their path. They are a very agile opponent and launches themselves into the fray and can also blow holes in indestructible walls. It will be best for you to make sure you are not close to them.
3. Rooters, they can send out coral spikes from the ground to injure immobilizing their targets. They are always on the move and will challenge you in every step. When near to death, they get enrages, make sure while delivering the final blow.
4. Smashers, as their name suggests Smasher can reinforce its body with the help of the parasite under a massively thick hide which makes them immortal aginst bullet wounds. They can also tear down walls without suffering any injuries.
5. Apex, it is the most dangerous of all, it can send waves of hostiles your way and avoid head-to-head conflict. They can hurl blinding projectiles, which can only be countered by Finka and Doc. Seeing the ability of Apex, it can be said that this creature will be the one who will cause a massive problem to your team and will test your skill as a team.
The Rainbow Six Siege ‘Outbreak’ co-op event will be running for a month and the other details will be revealed on the Six Invitational which will run from February 18-19. Make sure to stay tuned for more updates.