Sweden, July 31st, 2019 – Available immediately from Fractal Design, the Ion+ Platinum is a modular, high-performance PC power supply with emphasis on whisper-quiet operation, enhanced cable flexibility and superior output quality.
A user-selectable semi-passive Zero RPM mode ensures the fan won’t spin up until needed, and even then it is unlikely to be noticed thanks to a highly efficient custom design leveraging an exceptionally low minimum speed.
- Fractal Design UltraFlex™ DC wires have game-changing flexibility for effortless cable routing and connectors that twist and bend to fit your installation — not fight it
- Equipped with a custom-tailored Fractal Design Dynamic Series 140 mm fan with exceptionally low minimum speed and true long-life FDB bearing
- 80 PLUS® Platinum Efficiency for optimized electrical performance and reduced heat generation
- User-selectable Zero RPM mode allows for either silent, passive operation in low load situations or continuous low-speed fan operation for additional cooling
- Outstanding output quality with tight voltage regulation and extremely low ripple and noise
- Fully modular design for reduced clutter and maximum ease of installation
- Premium Japanese 105°C capacitors provide enhanced reliability and durability
- Compact 150 mm depth easily fits compact spaces with extra headroom for cable management
- Over Power Protection, Over Voltage Protection, Short Circuit Protection, Under Voltage Protection, Over Current Protection and Over Temperature Protection
- Extra-long 600 mm 24-pin ATX cable and 700 mm 4+4 pin cable
- Extensive 10 year warranty