Xtremegaminerd.com is a participant in Amazon Associate Program and is supported by the readers. The qualifying purchase you make through our links may get us some commission and doesn't cost you an extra penny.
Sweden, July 31st, 2019 – Available immediately from Fractal Design, the Ion+ Platinum is a modular, high-performance PC power supply with emphasis on whisper-quiet operation, enhanced cable flexibility and superior output quality.
A user-selectable semi-passive Zero RPM mode ensures the fan won’t spin up until needed, and even then it is unlikely to be noticed thanks to a highly efficient custom design leveraging an exceptionally low minimum speed.
- Fractal Design UltraFlex™ DC wires have game-changing flexibility for effortless cable routing and connectors that twist and bend to fit your installation — not fight it
- Equipped with a custom-tailored Fractal Design Dynamic Series 140 mm fan with exceptionally low minimum speed and true long-life FDB bearing
- 80 PLUS® Platinum Efficiency for optimized electrical performance and reduced heat generation
- User-selectable Zero RPM mode allows for either silent, passive operation in low load situations or continuous low-speed fan operation for additional cooling
- Outstanding output quality with tight voltage regulation and extremely low ripple and noise
- Fully modular design for reduced clutter and maximum ease of installation
- Premium Japanese 105°C capacitors provide enhanced reliability and durability
- Compact 150 mm depth easily fits compact spaces with extra headroom for cable management
- Over Power Protection, Over Voltage Protection, Short Circuit Protection, Under Voltage Protection, Over Current Protection and Over Temperature Protection
- Extra-long 600 mm 24-pin ATX cable and 700 mm 4+4 pin cable
- Extensive 10 year warranty