No matter which game you play right after its release, you will be facing initially development issues or bugs that need to be fixed and the developers always trying to fix those issues so that you can experience the beauty of a game and its gameplay.
Kingdom Come: Deliverance was released back in February and after its release, there are a number of complaints about bugs that are present in the game. But the good news for Kingdom Come: Deliverance is that a new patch is ready and will be launched by this week. The players looking forward to the arrival of some much-needed fixes. The first patch 1.3.4 had hit Steam and GOG earlier, which fixes a random encounters bug and adds support for Nvidia Ansel and Shadowplay. The patch 1.3.4 will fix some
- Fixed random encounters bug.
- Adds support for Nvidia Ansel and Shadowplay.
The reaction of fans to the released patch is not up to the mark as it only fixes some minor issues. According to a tweet, Varva said another patch will be coming by this week should be much more substantial and this will be the 1.4 patch which will include lots of fixes and new features.
We have finished working on 1.4 and now its being tested. So the release depends if we find new bugs or not. ASAP is our plan.
— Daniel Vávra ⚔ (@DanielVavra) March 23, 2018
Kingdom Come: Deliverance is a story-driven open-world RPG that will definitely impress you by immersing you in an epic adventure in the Holy Roman Empire. Avenge your parents’ death as you battle invading forces and get going with game-changing quests, and make influential choices.
The core features of the game:
- Huge castles, vast fields, all rendered in stunning high-end graphics.
- You can solve quests in multiple ways and be prepared for facing consequences for your decisions.
- You can choose your play style as well as your weapons which come with a numerous combos
- As the game progress, you can improve your character’s skills, earn new perks, and forge and upgrade your equipment.
- Your actions influence the reactions of the people around you.
- You can meet real historical characters and experience the genuine look and feel of medieval Bohemia.