Starting at INR 21,500, the GTX 1660 features 6GB of GDDR5 VRAM, 1408 CUDA Cores, and a boost clock of almost 1.8 GHz. On average, it’s 35% faster than the GTX 1060 3GB at 1080p, and compared to the Maxwell-architecture GTX 960, it’s 130% faster.
In other words, the GTX 1660 delivers the performance necessary at 1080p to play the latest games at smooth, enjoyable framerates, with rich levels of graphical detail.
- Improved performance and capabilities in the latest games, and those coming soon
- Support for Adaptive Shading technology, which further improves performance in supported titles
- Support for G-SYNC Compatible gaming monitors
- NVENC technology for single-PC broadcasting
- Game-enhancing techs like Ansel, Freestyle, GameStream, GeForce Experience, Highlights, and ShadowPlay
- And more!
If you want a GeForce GTX 1660 for your system, it’s available now from the world’s leading add-in card providers, including Asus, Colorful, EVGA, Gainward, Galaxy, Gigabyte, Inno3D, MSI, Palit and Zotac. Pricing starts at INR 21,500 and will vary based on partner designs, features, and region.