Xtremegaminerd.com is supported by the readers. The purchase you make through our links may get us some commission and doesn't cost you an extra penny.
PUBG, one of the most popular shooter/survival games right now is getting a patch update on Xbox one as per the latest report from the PUBG Corp. It is about to hit the live servers which is targetted towards fixing some crucial bugs and optimization.
The new update has several optimization tweaks such as the vehicle system is now partially optimized where the dust effect is caused by the friction with the ground and also the voice chat is been fixed which cause crashes.
Similarly, there are several gameplay fixes done like the vehicle flipping in the air for no reason and the issue of 4x scope to be excessively reflective. Also, you will be getting more damage with heavier vehicles as compared to the light vehicles. You will now also receive more damage if you hit a tree or a wall if you are riding a bike as compared to the collision when riding a car.
Some UI/UX fixes include as follows:-
1. Fixed issue causing certain UI layouts not being properly aligned.
2. Fixed issue of buttons bound to the UI(map, inventory etc.) affecting vehicle operation.
3. Fixed issue of equipment icons not shown properly on the HUD.
4. Fixed issue of LT, RT scrolling not working in the inventory when using controller preset B.
5. Fixed issue of excessive acceleration when the stick is tilted more than a certain angle depending on the R stick acceleration setting.
6. Fixed issue of team member indicators incorrectly showing on the plane
The new update is also bringing a new crate which is named as “Western Military Crate” which can be earned with BP. All of the cosmetics that can be obtained from this crate have different drop rates which you can check on the official announcement page. PUBG Corp also announced that in the following weeks you can expect some big announcements and more content drops.