The second Beta Weekend is fast approaching, August 10 through August 13, will include both the PS4 and the Xbox One. Additionally, PC players will have their own PC Open Beta from August 11 through August 13, and players who pre-purchase the PC version will get a full extra day on August 10. For all Beta periods, the Beta will begin at 10 am Pacific on the first day and end at 10 am Pacific on the final day.
Also, any PC gamer with a Battle.net account can get into the Open Beta on Battle.net starting at 10 am PT on August 11.
Private Multiplayer Beta- Consoles
To access the Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Beta on the console, follow these steps:
Pre-order Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 from a participating retailer. If you purchase the game from the PlayStation Store or the Microsoft Store, you will automatically be entered into the Beta and you can ignore the next steps. If you order from another participating retailer, you will receive a Beta code.
* Visit the Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Beta page and sign into your Activision account, or create a free account if you don’t have one.
* Enter your code, select a platform, choose your location and then hit Submit.
* You will receive a message indicating that your Beta code was accepted.
* Your Beta token will be delivered to the email you have provided for your Activision account closer to the Beta start date.
* Once you receive the Beta token, redeem it on the platform you selected.
* If you have any issues, please visit the Black Ops 4 Beta support page.
CoD Black Ops 4 Beta Modes
The CoD Black Ops 4 Private Multiplayer Beta will include five modes, one of which will be seen for the first time in the beta. Players will be able to use new Specialists and returning Specialists Nomad and Prophet, who Treyarch state will be bringing brand-new gameplay mechanics built for Black Ops 4. The game modes in the Black Ops 4 beta are:
* Team Deathmatch – Your classic team mode. Two teams battle it out to reach 100 kills, employing all of the scorestreaks, equipment and weapons at their disposal.
* Domination – Two teams of players fight for control of a collection of designated bases. Players must remain in the proximity of the capture point to take it over, all the while defending it from enemies. There are two rounds to play, with each one finishing when a team hits 100 points. Points are earned by controlling capture points, and the more a team owns, the more points they will get.
* Hardpoint – Similar to Domination, though with only one area to capture and defend. This “Hardpoint” switches locations several times throughout the game. a point is awarded every second that a single team occupies the area, if players from both teams are present, then no points are awarded.
* Search and Destroy – This mode involves an attacking team attempting to place and defend a bomb on an enemy target. There are no respawns, and the round is won either when a bomb is detonated, or when the entirety of a team is eliminated.
* Control – A new mode for the franchise, Control systems alternate between capturing or defending two pre-defined points on the map, though teams can also lose around by running out of limited respawns. The first team to three rounds wins.
It promises to be an exciting time as you unlock other loads of information on the “Call Of Duty Black Ops 4”